Thursday, March 12, 2009

Grace in Small Things

1. My sweet boy - even in the middle of the night, when I'm utterly exhausted, he still makes me laugh. "Mama, can I sleep with you?" "No, you need to go back to bed." "Just a teensy-tiny bit?" For the record, I did not give in, so as soon as he woke up the next morning, he said, "But I didn't wanna go back to my bed."

2. Pleasant conversation with neighbors after our neighborhood association meeting.

3. It is incredibly unlikely that there will be any changes to school start times despite the SLEEP coalition trying their hardest. Hooray! I'm glad that I finally truly cared about something political, and I put time and effort into making my voice heard, and it worked! (Obviously it was all my influence.)

4. My husband cooking dinner. Yummy, and I could snuggle on the couch with my kids while he got it all ready.

5. KGB jokes on The Office.

You, too, can find Grace in Small Things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Ben is finally getting out of bed by himself now. He waited a long time to go exploring on his own. Yeah, Ben love Nonni