Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Pronoun Conundrum

When my boy isn't tantrumming he is awfully cute.

Ben: It's me!
Me: It's you?
Ben: No! It's me!

********************************************************
In other news, I was having trouble with two different laptops, but that will soon be a thing of the past, thanks to my siblings. I was able to use Sarah's consumer perks from Bank of America, and in a few days a lovely shiny new MacBook should be arriving at my door! Meanwhile, my old Dell laptop had become a very expensive paperweight (with about three years worth of digital photos and videos trapped on the hard drive). My brother, David, told me about a nifty device that I could use to take the hard drive out of the laptop and turn it into an external hard drive. For about $30 (as opposed to the $150 that Geek Squad wanted to backup my files for me), I put it together yesterday afternoon, and now it is hooked up to my computer downstairs and I can access all of the old files, and get them organized and backed up onto another computer or DVDs. Hooray!

1 comment:

Sarah G said...

Yay video chat!