Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter

We had a really nice Easter with a lot of family. The kids had a blast. As usual, my sister-in-law, Cindy, went above and beyond providing 51 eggs for the three kids for an Easter egg hunt. Claire can't stop talking about how she looked for Easter eggs. And found Easter eggs! And there was candy inside them! And toys! Cool!

Ryan and Claire both find some eggs.

There's one for Ben!

Claire checks out her loot.

And I have to take the opportunity to brag on my mom. She made Ben's adorable overalls, and what Claire, all week long, called her "bootiful Easter dress!"

Here's Ben with Grandpa (Brian's step-father)

This picture doesn't show the ruffle at the bottom of Claire's dress, but it's the best I have right now.

And this picture is because Dad complains I never post pictures of myself.

All in all, it was a good day. I hope that your Easter was as filled with fun and family as ours was.

No comments: