Sunday, August 12, 2007

Busy busy busy

We have been so thrilled that Adam is home from Iraq on R&R, so we spent about 8 hours with him on Friday, and are headed back today for some more time. It has been wonderful to watch him with the kids - playing ball, giving high fives, watching TV. We want them to spend as much time with him as we can, so that they have some memories of him to get through the next eight months until he's home.

Heather did a much better job than I did helping with the coloring. I tried to help Claire when she said she was having trouble writing her name. I asked her if she wanted me to write it in and then she could trace over it. As soon as I wrote it she had a crying fit. "Nooooo! I don't WANT you to do that!" After I finally got her calmed down she kept picking up the coloring book and saying, "Let me show you what you did." (Can you tell she didn't nap?)

High five!

And a little quiet time with the dog.

No comments: