Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Tag - you're it!

My friend, Colleen, tagged me to write my six-word memoir. I've put this off for a while, trying to figure out what six words really speak about me. Are they the words that I think I am, or that others see me as? Are those the same words? I don't think that they always are.

Observant.
Mothering.
Thoughtful.
Loving.
Reader.
Friend.

(I'll edit this if I can find the picture that I really want to put here - it's either on a different computer, or belongs to someone else in the family.)

Here are the rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

Tag!
Stephanie
Leah
Sarah
Julie
Christine

2 comments:

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Beautifully put, Emily. I hope all's well in VA...

Anonymous said...

Hey Em,
Greatings from bella italia! I was just reading your Christmas letter this morning, since I picked it up with a huge stack of my mail when I went to Canton for Easter. Beautiful picture of the kids. They are getting so big! I also love the blog and love the chance to get a little glimpse into your life in VA. Hope all is well! Baci, christine