Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wow! Please vote!

My photo for the Sleeping Angels photo contest the other day is now a finalist! I'm so excited about this. I can already envision Ben's room with this fabulous new furniture in it - unfortunately I have to actually win for that to happen, so I need your help! I need your votes!

Think of it as practice for November 4th. Except Ben is a lot cuter than either candidate. So head on over to 5 Minutes for Mom, and vote for Ben (#14 - A Tale of Two Kiddies). I'd really appreciate it! I would also like to use more exclamation points in this post!!!

The rules say that you can vote once per computer, though we found at our house that I believe we share an IP, and couldn't vote on each of our computers. But give it a try - maybe it will work for you!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

No comments: