Thursday, September 07, 2006

First Day of School

Tuesday was Claire's first day of preschool. She is going to one of the Boyd School campuses, five days a week for just under three hours a day. So far she is doing well. In the morning when we tell her it is time for school she usually responds, "School - YAY, school!" She usually gets a little upset when she hugs me goodbye, but has been able to be distracted easily at the prospect of washing her hands or playing with ducks. Here are some pictures from her first day.

Standing in front of her "cubbie"

Posing with Ben after we got home

And a self-portrait with Mommy



*I know that I am woefully behind in my updates on here. I have been extremely busy with work, but have a little hiatus right now, and I hope to try to catch up and stay caught up for a while. Stay tuned!

No comments: