Monday, December 04, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was Brian's birthday. We had a weekend filled with festivities to celebrate. Dinner out on Friday, decorating for Christmas on Saturday and a visit from friends, brunch with my family on Sunday, followed by dinner with his family. All in all it was a good time.

Nearly ten years ago I talked Brian into coming to visit me at college in Maine by promising him home-cooked food. Several days into our visit I think that both of us knew. Knew that we would eventually get married, and build a family together.

We've come a long way in the last 9 plus years. We've had our highs and lows. We have accomplished so much more together than we ever could have separately, including being blessed with two beautiful children. I hope that this year brings many more wonderful things.

Happy Birthday, Brian - I love you!

No comments: