Sunday, September 07, 2008

and we'll have fun, fun, fun...

A few weeks ago we attended a Beach Boys concert with my parents at Wolftrap Foundation for the Performing Arts, which is, conveniently, just a few minutes from our house. This was our birthday present for Dad, and everyone had a great time - particularly the kids.


Ben took a while to warm up because we had to wake him up from his nap to get in the car and go, so he settled in with Nonno to eat some cheese and crackers.

Claire and Nonni had a lot of fun dancing.

Doesn't Ben just look thrilled? I actually like this picture of myself, though, so I'm posting it anyway. :)

Me, trying for something a little different. Those in the family will recognize the picnic blanket in the top right from picnics 25 years ago (or more).

Ben finally decided to bust a move.

Last dance - awwww.

I love this picture, even though you can't see my dad's face, and while snapping away I didn't notice that woman behind Claire. Something about the way she is looking at him.

We really had a fabulous day - good food, good wine, fun music, a patch of shade, and a very enthusiastic crowd. I think that we will all be eager to go back again next year.

No comments: