1. I have been a terrible blogger lately.
2. My baby is turning 3 in 11 days. Scaaaaaaaaary thought.
3. He gets a big boy bed tomorrow. I'm excited and trepidatious.
4. Work has been a little crazy since we got back from the holidays. Hopefully things will get straightened out soon.
5. I was so tired this morning that when I got to Ben's classroom to sign him in I looked at my watch and thought the battery was dead again (it had just been replaced last week). I was frustrated, but just made up the time based on the last time I'd looked at the clock in the car. Today at 3:45 PM I realized I had put the watch on upside down, which was why the time looked all wonky when I checked it throughout the day. Brilliant.
6. I am sipping minty green tea out of a mug my office-mate gave me for Christmas. Lovely.
7. We decided that the cats were finally big enough to wear the collars that we had bought them when we first got them. I put Penny's on after dinner, and she has spent the last hour and a half trying to figure out how to chase the little bell on her neck.
8. Now we need to figure out where Papaya's collar is hiding.
9. Claire started a new dance class last week, and tomorrow is her second class. We got her tap shoes last weekend, and I can't wait to see her face when she puts them on and starts tip-tapping.
10. The kids and I have a four day weekend this weekend. Hooray!