Thursday, February 26, 2009

Grace in Small Things

1. An adorable birthday card that Ben made for me at school today.

2. The sweetest cupcake made out of flowers sent by my sister (and Pete).

3. Being able to find amusement in the irrationality of a very tired three year old (Ben: Mommy, (pointing) why is this your forehead? Me: I don't know, that's just what it's called. Ben (whining): But I don't WANT it to be called a forehead.)

4. Lots of happy greetings today from wonderful friends.

5. Coworkers who were kind enough to bring in a (yummy! oreo!) cake for me, and enough leftover to share with the kids after dinner.

You too can find Grace in Small Things.

1 comment:

Sarah G said...

Yay! Glad you liked it. I laughed when I first saw it, I thought it was more fun than just flowers. Also, there is more coming, I just let this month get away from me so it's coming late...maybe next week if I get my act together this weekend!