Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ten on Tuesday


1. I missed Best Shot Monday - again. That pesky work thing keeps getting in my way. But it has a new home now, so feel free to stop by and say hi to Tracey. The photo above is the one I would have posted.

2. My back hurts. I was doing some rearranging in the basement this afternoon. Perhaps I should have waited until Brian was home, but I wanted to surprise him.

3. On the plus side it looks great, and I think we'll like the new arrangement.

4. The weekend keeps going by too quickly. And yet when it's over, and people ask me what we did, I can't think of much to share.

5. I did do a lot of laundry. That's always fun.

6. Still have two loads to fold. Blah.

7. This morning in the car Ben and Claire were talking about Spiderman. Claire said, "he can do all of the stuff a spider does except eat bugs." Then Ben talked about how he catches bad guys in his web, too which Claire replied, "and sucks their blood." Umm, no. Are they reading vampire stories in preschool now?

8. I really enjoyed the Twilight series, but I think Claire's still too young for that.

9. Ben has his interview tomorrow at Claire's preschool.

10. He asked to be in the green room because green is his favorite color. Also, that class has a pet gecko named Harold. I think it would be a good place for him.

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

No comments: