Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The latest Claire cuteness

Yesterday while she milled around the kitchen as I was working on dinner:
"Mommy, I worsh in the kitchen. I worsh in the kitchen!"
I had no idea what she was telling me. No. Idea. She was wandering around with an oven mitt on her hand. Then I heard her start talking again.
"A good little monkey, and always very curious."
Ahh, of course. She was being George in the Kitchen. She was creating her own Curious George story - starring Claire as George. Lord help me.

Today as she sat on Ben's beanbag eating her peanut butter crackers and drinking milk:
"No Ben Ebward Pyatt. No thank you."

Even on the napless days, when my patience is pushed past the breaking point, she is absolutely charming. Simply adorable.

And she wears big girl underwear now! Hooray!

No comments: