Thursday, February 15, 2007

What is Love?

Shamelessly stolen from Julie.

Love is the way my heart melts when I watch him having a tender moment with one of the kids.
Love is watching him play with the kids while he gives them a bath.
Love is the look he gives me when one of the kids does something silly, and no words are necessary for me to know exactly what he is thinking.
Love is when he jumps out of bed early in the morning and pulls on some clothes so that he can get the trash to the curb before the truck reaches our house because neither of us remembered the night before.
Love is when he can sense how tired I am when he gets home from work and he takes over dinner prep and pourse me a glass of wine.
Love is the way I feel when I see him smile just at me from across a crowded room.
Love is the bouquet of purple tulips he picked up on his way (but really not on his way at all) home last night.
Love is knowing that the last ten years are only the beginning.

Feel free to comment and tell me what love is for you.

No comments: