Monday, March 19, 2007

Introducing Lucky

In a temporary fit of insanity, I thought it was a good idea to look at PetFinder the other day. I found two young beagles in our area, that needed a good home, so I showed them to Brian. Long story short, Saturday we headed to PetSmart, hoping to meet two beagles. One had been adopted the night before. We came home with Lucky.

What we know about him? Not very much. He appears to be housetrained (yippee!) and between 1 and 2 years old. He is very gentle with the kids, and his favorite thing to do is sleep.





Claire is totally in love.

Ben is thrilled that there is a bowl of water on the floor of the kitchen all day every day.

Ivy's reaction is yet to be determined.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky is irresistable...and i don't even like dogs

Sarah G said...

I LOVE him! LOOOOOOOOVE! Also, I didn't think Ivy would even have a reaction. But Beagle's are hunters, he's bound to seek her out and get a reaction at some point.

Unknown said...

Toooooo cute! I've been dying for a dog lately but my husband says "NOT UNTIL EVERYONE IS POTTY TRAINED!" I don't know why he just doesn't say the kids. :-)