Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Well then.

I was going to post a bunch of cute photos of the kids riding horses, feeding horses, and taking a carriage ride. But blogger won't let me.

So, the good news is that we have a new garage door opener. It is all kinds of fancy compared to what used to be there. It is quiet, and has a nifty keypad outside. The buttons at the door to the house give the option to just turn the light on, open the garage door, or lock the garage door.

I am slightly concerned because after the new opener was installed there were quite a few pieces leftover. I am less concerned because my father-in-law was here this morning for a very fast visit (including breakfast burritos from Anita's - yum!), and he did most of the labor helped Brian install the new opener.

So no cute pictures, but still, a good day.

No comments: