Sunday, November 09, 2008

Meal Planning

I used to do my meal planning on Mondays, make my grocery lists, and have plenty of time to shop. Now that I'm back to work it's not that easy, so I meal plan on the weekend, we try to hit the grocery store together on Sunday, and hopefully we remember everything, or don't change plans too much. Here's what we're having this week:

Sunday -
butternut squash soup for the grownups
pumpkin waffles for the kids

Monday -
chicken cordon bleu (made these today and they're ready and waiting in the fridge)
rice
green beans

Tuesday -
I teach class, and Brian takes the kids out for pizza

Wednesday -
pasta w/pesto (a surefire way to get the kids to eat!)
salad

Thursday -
beef stew in the crockpot
roasted brussel sprouts

Friday -
taco salad if we're home, but maybe, hopefully, we're going out

What's on your menu this week?

No comments: