I know, the excitement never stops around here!
1. I am very tired this week. And it is only Tuesday. This does not bode well.
2. Last night I made Citymama's Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts. Mmmm, tasty.
3. According to Brian, kittens who have been basking in front of the fireplace make an excellent heating pad.
4. I wore a nice skirt today that made me happy, with shoes I really like, but with the amount of standing and walking I did, the heels were a bad choice. My feet say, "ow!"
5. Ben now repeats everything I tell him at bedtime. "I love you, buddy." "I love you too, Mama." "Have sweet dreams." "Have sweet dreams, too, Mama." "See you in the morning!" "See you in the morning, too, Mama." What a cutie.
6. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. More for the chance to relax and spend time with family than for the food, but the food will be good, too!
7. This year the turkey will be fried. Mmmmm, fried turkey skin.
8. The kids were asking yesterday whether Christmas was before or after Thanksgiving, so I clarified that it was before. Then they asked about Easter. Seriously? I think we have a while before we need to worry about when the Easter Bunny is going to arrive.
9. And also, Ben told me yesterday that he wants to be a spaceship for Halloween next year. I'm sure he'll remember that next October.
10. Although he does play with the space shuttle toy at Claire's school every day when we pick her up. Maybe he really will want to be a spaceship next year.
Wasn't this fascinating? Ten things you really needed to know. I am so glad that I could help make your life more complete. Any time.