- I started my morning by climbing out of bed, pulling on some clothes, making coffee, and heading to the polls. I was in line 20 minutes before they opened, and home 25 minutes after. Not too shabby. I hope you voted, too!
- Yesterday and today were teacher work days - it is relaxing to be there when the building is quiet and people are feeling industrious. Back to the real world tomorrow, though.
- I like having it be light out when I'm on my way to work. Makes me feel better about starting my day.
- Our kittens switch regularly from being spastic to being fast asleep. Crazy kittens.
- I love how Ben looks at and talks to the cats. He will say in this high pitched voice, "hi catty-cat! Catty-cat! How are you?" If they go anywhere near him, or let him pet them he turns to me and says, "aww, she loves me!" SOOOO cute!
- I have started Christmas shopping. Go me!
- I have not shopped for the birthday party we have to attend this weekend. Boo!
- My job is sometimes frustrating, but sometimes very gratifying. I really like the people I work with which makes a huge difference.
- I am loving the fall colors outside right now. I really need to get my camera and just have it with me all the time. Often as I'm driving I see an amazing tree - just incredible color or shape or contrast - and wish I could stop and take a picture.
- I have been teaching the same staff development class (a class for other teachers) for over 5 years. I think that this year I am doing a better job with it than I ever have - I don't know why, but all of a sudden I am filled with lots of new ideas and enthusiasm for the content. It feels good.
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Ten on Tuesday
I'm trying to do NaBloPoMo again this year, so I stole this idea for Tuesdays from my sister.