Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. Since we've had the kittens I've heard Claire laugh more than I can recall recently. I'm glad that they are bringing our family so much joy.

2. Role reversal - Today I had to work, but Brian and Ben had the day off, so Brian also kept Claire home from school and was in charge all day long. And I mean all. day. long. since Tuesday night's I teach my class from 4:30-7:30.

3. I think they all had a pretty good day - a trip to Grandma's for haircuts, lunch, and to see the new puppies - how could that be bad!

4. Today near his mom's house Brian got gas for $1.92/gallon. The cheapest price I saw today around here was $2.25/gallon.

5. My awesome husband made my day today, because in addition to keeping the kids busy he made huge strides in picking up the house so it will be ready when the cleaning ladies come tomorrow.

6. It's been quite chilly here the last two days, so we've had a fire both nights. Cozy.


7. Even kitties love to bask in front of the fireplace.

8. Claire can now read on her own the first 6 Bob books. Everyday she is eager to try more.

9. I feel like we've had some really nice family time lately. It's been good to have that.

10. My husband and I have a date night this Saturday to go to dinner and see the new James Bond movie. Hooray! It's been a long time since we've had some quality "alone" time.

No comments: